Status: 5 March 2021
Cafeterias closed to the public until further notice
All UZH cafeterias are closed to the public until further notice and only open to UZH members.
Reduced service for UZH members
Some cafeterias are offering a reduced service for UZH members during the opening hours listed below. The applicable regulations and protective measures must be observed (masks, space, no self-service, registration of contact details, etc.).
- Mensa B: No food or drink service, tables available for consumption of food you bring with you
- Café Complet: Mon – Fri, 08.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. (sandwiches, salads, etc.)
- Platte 14: Mon – Fri, 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. (take-away)
- Mensa: Mon – Fri, 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Cafeteria Seerose: Mon – Fri, 07.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Café Complet: Mon – Fri, 08.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
- Cafeteria Atrium: No food, but seats are available for consumation
Cafeteria Veterinary Teaching Hospital: Mon – Fri, 7.00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Detailed information about all sites can be found under Locations and Opening Hours.
General Obligation to Wear Masks
Masks are obligatory in all indoor and outdoor areas of UZH. Masks may only be removed to consume food and drinks once you are seated.
Further information on the current provisions and regulations at UZH to prevent the spread of the coronavirus can be found on the main UZH website:
Coronavirus: All Information for UZH Members and External Guests