Compliance with the official requirements of the FOPH and the safety concepts remain of central importance.
Measures already taken
Measures already taken by ZFV remain in place:
- Daily disinfection of the tables
- Drinks are only offered in PET bottles
- No more self-service, which means:
- No Free Choice-Buffets
- Salad buffets are currently closed, ready-made salad plates as takeaway are still available
- Cutlery hand-out at the counters
Since October 29, 2020, it has been mandatory to wear a mask in all indoor and outdoor rooms at UZH. In the canteens and cafeterias, there is an exception for eating and drinking on site. However, the removal of the masks should also be kept to a minimum here.
Collection of contact data
Catering establishments are obliged to record the contact details of all their guests, including street name and house Number, due to stricter cantonal ordinance.
Please note that registration is mandatory. The collected data will not be used for any other purpose and will be destroyed after 14 days. Detailed information and the procedure for registration can be found in every canteen and cafeteria.
Thank you very much for your support!
Key points in the safety concepts
- Adherence to the hygiene and conduct rules of the FOPH
- Maximum of 4 people (inside) and 6 per table (on the terrace)
- Keeping the distance of 1.5 meter
- Stay at home in the event of illness or return from a risk area
- Observing the current rules in case of symptoms
- Use of the SwissCovid App
Inform yourself regularly on this webpage about possible changes. The ZFV companies and those responsible at UZH are constantly monitoring the situation and, depending on developments, decide on further measures / Adjustments.
Further information can be found on UZH Coronavirus